A downloadable game for Windows
This game, full of opportunities, gives you no action, but an office to walk through, find and search things... Maybe... Maybe there is more, find out by yourself! It's free
- Sutsuru by FoissonsDevs (Today named Bambusource)
- Programs used: Blender, Unity3D 5, Audacity, gimp (paint.net), 7zip
- We used the music by Kubbi (http://www.kubbimusic.com/)
If you are done, click here for a planned ending scene.
|Published||Nov 17, 2015|
|Tags||3D, Exploration, First-Person, jumping, Low-poly, Minimalist, secrets, Short, Singleplayer, Walking simulator|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial, Textless|
- Download from the link below,
- unzip the file (open the zip and drag the folder and exe on the desktop)
- then click on Sutsuru 5.3.exe.
- Select your graphic options and resolution,
- then click on Play.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.